Sunday, September 20, 2009

Work Spaces







Who woulda thunk a desk could be fit into this well-used library.
A ver vintage-antiquey feel.
I would actually have this at my house. My black Mac wouldn't quite go with it.
Draw floor plans much? I wish I still did...
What a system! I would hate to be the child of this mother, however. Can you say anal retentive?
Hard-working, function.

You know I love anything lofted, and the clean feeling gives me the chills.

Such a great setup, and an awesome do it yourself picture montage.

How cool is that chalkboard calendar? Everyone should have one.
The bigger the corkboard the better. I think they should all be matted like this too. It's easy.
The desk at Who What Wear.
Love the inspiration board. Too bad mine are all tucked away in binders.
Sweet blue accents on an unattractive desk.
You have to love the contrast of white on brown.
Perfection.
The unintentional workspace.
A clean and organized desk space is KEY!

Considering I really want navy/black walls in my next room, this is pretty awesome.
How sweet - butter yellow, wicker chair for a splash and an antique desk with access to outside!
CLEVER... maybe for a kids room.

Simply white on white on white.
Cozy wozy...
Love a brown and white space.





































No comments:

Post a Comment