Sunday, September 20, 2009

Child's Play




Some nurseries and children's bedrooms.

Shoot, I want this wallpaper in my dining room. But I also love that they did one wall, and have green accents and used other similar prints.

How stimulating it must be to look up and see that! The toys on the shelves stand out brilliantly on the black. They look like actual decor. That's the way to do it!


Dainty.

Sweet.
Her place.
I love built in beds. It must feel like a fort in there! Does she even know how pimp her chair is?
Rainbows, sherbert, and too toos, what little girl could ask for anything more?
Sherbert style. How much fun must she have!

Love anything personalized and classic!
For his creativity!
Reminds me of Toy Story.
I would like that wallpaper now.
The colors are awesome! Do you think I could draw that? If not, would Kevvy do it for me?
My size chair. They could move easily and freely from books to lap :)
Bet you wish you could have had that setup?!

I always wanted a loft!
You can grow into neutrals and polka-dots. I especially love headboard area, where it's cut in. That's snuggly.
What an exciting contrast between ceiling, floors and walls. You could go crazy in that room!
A lottle too country for me, but I do love the abused sleigh bed and the soft walls.
Clever ideas, good use of color, and enough pattern. I don't like how everything is against the wall.
Not necessarily for a children's room, but the color is so fun, you know I little girl would go crazy in there. I would put a black chalkboard on another wall. Those wall hangings are sweet and child-safe.Growing up... great colors, still girly, but a little urban. I wouldn't do this, but I would steal a few of the pieces.










No comments:

Post a Comment