Sunday, September 20, 2009

Accessory De Jour

The cutest Chihuahua I have ever seen... and by cutest, I mean THE ONLY CUTE Chihuahua I ever seen. Yes, I would like this nugget and a standard sized non-shedder with a nugget face to snuggle me. One I get to snuggle and the other to snuggle me... MAN, I miss home!
Urban Outfitters, I would probably never wear you, or never take you off. Regardless, it is a cool concept, mixing materials like so!
Holy hairband, necklace, belts! I love almost every piece, and she is a sweet model. I like to pretend my hair looks like that- lies.
Brushed gold medal headband!
Jewelry inspired by the sea.
Gold and turquoise.
Turtle framed aviators.
Colored RayBan Aviators!
A structured pocket-filled white leather delight.
Green, structured!
Mmm... can't you just smell the cow?
Chloe butter yellow - I'm probably just missing my yellow leather purse.



No comments:

Post a Comment