Sunday, September 27, 2009

Best Friend or Best Accessory?!


Speaking of haircuts...
I wish I still had this. Meh, short hair is fun too...

I never like the main characters of shows as much as I do their best friends. Lo Bosworth's style rocks my world!
Love the locks and the colors she wears! Gold and jewel tones - my favs!!!
Defined classic.
Ruffles rule. Now if only my chest handled it well.
Broken down. My favorite is the watch! When will I get that?
Beautiful light denim dress. I love the light color and light weight denim.
White + maxi + tan belt + aviators = JEALIN!
I love the skirt, belted with a cardigan.
THE BAG! Peasant, heels and skinnies...
The best accessory...
A leather jacket and scarf is dreamy... Can't wait to go home to my wardrobe!
Again with the long cardigan, denim and heels! 'Specially Louboutin's!!!
Sunnies, maxidresses, big bags, big hair
SO CLASSIC!
I wish I could pull that off when I walk my dog. Love Lauren's moccs.
High waste skirts!
COLORS!
Red and magenta belong together!
Fall is here and I am craving scarves and boots.
High wasted jeans!!! Can I please get away with them folks?
Conservative on top, not so much on the bottom.
CHANEL
Baggy sweater love.
Finish with Lauren's awesome white on white with my favorite color leather.
SO INSPIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment