Sunday, September 20, 2009

What I want for MY bedroom

In previous entries I usually express my love for white... white sheets, white pillows, white comforters, sometimes even white walls and bathrooms. I say that I'm fixated on them because I know I will never have them. True story, thanks to boyfriend ;) However, there are several other fun options that I explore below.
Love anything personalized, especially from the outdoors.
A bed on the floor is oh so cozy. With the mattress inset, don't you feel like you could get lost in there?! I also love the drapes behind. So complimentary.
This is more like it...a dark headboard with patterned sheets. It seems like you could not go wrong with a neutral scheme.
Would you even know when those got dirty? I love the splashes of color, the maple and the snuggly feel.LOVE at least one wall to be wallpapered.
This is actually charcoal black, but appears to be navyblue. I think I will do this in my giant bright room back home. All my furniture is white or maple, so it will give it a cool contrast.
Late 70's chic. The color reminds me of my last bedroom, and I like the low bed, again.
I would close those drapes and never leave. Think of the privacy, or at least you would feel like you were being private in there!
Dreamy... A suspended bed and a fireplace. I don't think I could sleep there, but I could spend days dreaming there.

No comments:

Post a Comment