Sunday, September 20, 2009

My [no longer] Forgotten Muse... Ally Hilfiger

I saw Ally Hilfiger first on "Rich Girls", the horrible reality show on MTV about she and her friend living the high[ly spoiled] life. Although her style then, was more high school fab, it was still lasting. I love the boho, nerdy chic that she rocks on the small frame - again, should not be someone's wardrobe I idolize cuz it does not match my body. Meh, can't help what you like!

White ruffles, gold belt, poof skirt, color down below.
Plain white dress with her signature long necklaces.
Classic plaid, and give me your camera please!
So chill, easy and sweet.
Holy jaw structure, and go headband - I can dream that I could pull that off.
Shag bangs equipped with a peace necklace and her tribal beads!
Sweet dress complemented by a structured blazer
Necklaces again, stripes, blazer, vintage Hermes.
Could you go wrong? Can I wear this everyday?

A deserved honor - belts, neutrals and colors, so easy!
Jackets and contrasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment