Sunday, September 20, 2009

Unintentional Wedding Inspiration


And by unintentional I mean, I was not looking through wedding sites or even had wedding on the brain.
I want to get ready in this sweet and antiquey room. Can you imagine how calming and romantic the pictures would turn out?!
Is that even a wedding dress? Depending on the venue and the budget, that seems like a simple enough, flattering dress for me. The necklace is particularly complimentary.
That tent, minus the beach, and those pots, minus the potpourri appearing flowers. Bleh.
Wooden foldable chairs, linen table cloths, and lavender and green accents.
Peonies are undeniably my favorite flower these days! LOVE.
I don't necessarily want to be surrounded by any of these colors on my wedding day, but I do want to shop there for either my dress or accessories. I love the color scheme, hardware and light leather.
The girls of the Hills are shot here in champagne and neutral colored dresses. I don't want my girls to be this scandalous on the day, but the color scheme is so sweet, and I love the different designs.
I just love the rustic feel of these... I want family aspects like this in my wedding, that's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment