Sunday, September 20, 2009

Shoes for Now Alone

I clearly have a thing for Clark's shoes, Minnetonka Moccasins and Tom's shoes. What is it about a Bi-sexual shoe... they swing both ways! Our little secret: these Tom's were found in the men's section ;)
I want these in Red and on every child's feet.
Houndstooth awesome, but could never pull them off.

You know these would mold to your feet, to the extent that you could not take them off, even to wear the following mocs.
Deerskin leather!
I have the tan ones, wanted the brown, and almost bought the blue = addict!
Ankle boots with skinny cords and chunky sweater!
My first pair of Tom's were purchased for a charity event at school. They were sent off to Portland, so my brother could decorate them in his so cool style. I have yet to see them; therefore, I am craving another pair. These hippie-esque potato sacks will definitely do the job!
New Tom's!!!

Chill gladiators. I am loving the grey these days.

Canary shoes - same color, same dose of sweetness.
Suede, grey, comfy character.
Amazing with black nylons - perhaps just a phase.
I have to get my motorcycle first, don't I?

Posting these, only b/c I could not find my true loves. Imagine these, in a light brown leather and calf boots, not ankle... mmm, delish!

Very impressive American Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment