Sunday, September 13, 2009

In Over My Head

In starting this blog, it was solely for me. I didn't even intend on inviting the two followers (Aaron and Ash)! It was a way for me to view my inspirations in one place. While looking for those inspiring photos and items, I would just save them to the comp without any reference to where they are from. Now, I have noticed on the different blogs that I follow that they take this stuff really seriously. They always make references and give warnings.

I guess I got into this not knowing how serious these bloggers take their stuff. Since noticing I have been afraid to blog at all. If I credit their sites on here, they may try to see that. Scary. I just want to be able to look at pretty pictures in peace. This site is not for anyone else's viewing pleasure. Me me me!

Back to posting pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment