Monday, June 22, 2009

Icons... transpires into Rachel Bilson

In gathering pictures for this blog, themed fashion icons, I discovered that it's mostly Rachel Bilson that I idolize (not to go against my beliefs ;). I also love Kate Hudson, Nicole Richie and Lauren Conrad... tacky, I know, as they mostly follow the trends that have been set before them or advised to them, but they are real and easily relatable. They are all fabulous in their effortless (I tried really hard to look effortless) ways.









Why is it that I always want what I shouldn't have? My favorite foods are wheat and milk products, yet I'm gluten and lactose intolerant. I admire their flowy frocks, and short shorts, yet couldn't pull them off for the likes of me. I should be channeling Scarlett Johansson and Selma Hayek with their curvy bodies. If that is such a desired figure, than why does everything look better on waifs? I say it like I want it, but the reality is, I am inside on a beautiful day eating chips in bed while dreaming of a better body... not gonna happen! Onto the icons...




No comments:

Post a Comment