Monday, June 22, 2009

Anthropologie

I'm not gonna lie, I thought about putting clothes on here b/c I don't want to seem jewelry obsessed, but maybe I am. It is one of the few things that fits no matter the size. However, one of my coworkers gained a little weight and now her wedding ring doesn't fit. Should I be buying that a size too big too, so I can grow into it like I didn't my soccer cleats? 

The purpose of that paragraph was to explain why there are no pics of clothing in this post. It's because I literally love everything in that store. I would have to say, that besides the second hand store located across from it on 50th in France in Edina, MN, this is my favorite store. My body would be blessed to be draped in any of its fabrics.

Introducing http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/index.jsp, one of the most eclectic "chains" if five all over the country can qualify them as that. They sell original designers and have a great sense for art. They also design interiors that are unlike anything - kind of an antique, 50's feel, but still modern and crisp adding interest and flare to any piece it touches.

Thunderstorm Necklace: 

Aspen Leaf Ring:



Magic Bean Ring:
Spider Web Cuff:


Rushing Rivulet Earrings: 



No comments:

Post a Comment